I lost a bet and as a result I have to do things that are outside my comfort zone for a whole month! I have already done three weeks of it so 1 more week to go. Here they are:
1. I cannot put on make-up.
2. I cannot use hair conditioning.
3. I cannot use an epilator. When was the last time you had a hairy armpit?!
4. I cannot wear any of my Bonds underwear (the 15 pair I have)and I can only wear 3 pairs from Top Shop.
5. I can only wear 2 pair of pants, no skirts…
6. I have to eat the skin of apples.
7. I cannot eat my over night oats. (I am very rigid when it comes to breakfast… HAHA)
8. I cannot eat homemade dumplings. (This might seem like a white men’s problem… and it is!)
9. I have to let Zoard play with my phone every day.
10. I cannot floss.
11. I cannot use a deodorant.
12. I cannot take a family picture on the 16th of the month. (Zoard turned 20 months on the 16th – it is my “thing” to take pics then.)
13. I cannot exercise. (Even restorative yoga is a form of exercise in this sense.)
Which of these are the worse for you? What comes to your mind when you think about stepping out of Your comfort zone…
You can find me on Instagram: krokovayeszter is my username.